PEOPLE'S CHOICE POLLS
Sending VoteClick to Vote43%"There's absolutely nothing wrong with a loving, committed relationship between an old man and a hot, young woman. And looking around this room tonight, I see many of you agree." – Modern Family creator Steven Levitan
Sending VoteClick to Vote17%"Note to self: Hold the trophy like it's The Lion King baby." – Jimmy Kimmel, quoting Emmy nominee Jimmy Fallon's prepared acceptance speech to the audience
Sending VoteClick to Vote10%"And if he were here tonight, I think he would say, 'But why the makeup?'" – Outstanding supporting actor winner Ty Burrell, pondering what his late father would say about his Emmy win
Sending VoteClick to Vote28%"A lot of people are very curious why I'm a lesbian. Ladies and gentleman, the cast of Entourage." – Emmy host Jane Lynch, jokingly pinning her sexuality on the Emmy presenters of the testosterone-driven HBO show
- AXS TV will air live coverage of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival May 1-3. Which performer will you be tuning in for?
- On a scale of 1-10, how devastated were you when Derek Shepherd died on Grey's Anatomy?
- Furious 7 and Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 nudged out newcomer Age of Adaline at the box office this weekend. Which movie did you see?
- What was your favorite look from the 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner?
- Nickelodeon acquired the rights to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's video library! Which classic movie are you excited to watch again?
- Sandra Bullock is People's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman! Which other celeb from the full list is your favorite?
- Blake Lively has been killing it on the press tour for The Age of Adaline. Which of her recent looks is your favorite?
- Oscar-winning rapper Common is joining the cast of Suicide Squad. Which previously announced actor are you excited to see in the film?
- Shawn Mendes' first full-length album, Handwritten, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart! Which album from the top five is your favorite?
- NBC and iHeartMedia announced the lineup for the 2015 iHeartRadio Country Festival. Which artist are you excited to see at the event?