PEOPLE'S CHOICE POLLS
Sending VoteClick to Vote43%"There's absolutely nothing wrong with a loving, committed relationship between an old man and a hot, young woman. And looking around this room tonight, I see many of you agree." – Modern Family creator Steven Levitan
Sending VoteClick to Vote17%"Note to self: Hold the trophy like it's The Lion King baby." – Jimmy Kimmel, quoting Emmy nominee Jimmy Fallon's prepared acceptance speech to the audience
Sending VoteClick to Vote10%"And if he were here tonight, I think he would say, 'But why the makeup?'" – Outstanding supporting actor winner Ty Burrell, pondering what his late father would say about his Emmy win
Sending VoteClick to Vote28%"A lot of people are very curious why I'm a lesbian. Ladies and gentleman, the cast of Entourage." – Emmy host Jane Lynch, jokingly pinning her sexuality on the Emmy presenters of the testosterone-driven HBO show
- It's a weekend full of thrilling new movies. Which flick are you planning to see in theaters first?
- A lot of stars are getting new TV roles. Which one of the latest TV castings has you really excited?
- CBS announced its fall premiere dates. Which of its returning shows are you counting down the days to see again?
- Selena Gomez is the latest celeb to join James Corden for Carpool Karaoke. Which one of the last four Carpool Karaokes is your favorite?
- Black and gold were the colors of the night on the 2016 MuchMusic Video Awards red carpet. Which celeb rocked the classy colors best?
- Two very different, but very funny new movies are now out in theaters. Which one will you be checking out first?
- Netflix just announced it’s creating a ‘Spy Kids’ series. Which one of the ‘Spy Kids’ movies did you like best?
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ is coming back for a ninth season! Which Larry David-created show is your favorite?
- Many of your favorite 'Grey's Anatomy' characters are officially coming back for season 13. Which cast member are you happiest to have back?
- Spring colors were in full force on the Tony Awards 2016 red carpet. Which star wore the prettiest bright-colored look?