PEOPLE'S CHOICE POLLS
Sending VoteClick to Vote43%"There's absolutely nothing wrong with a loving, committed relationship between an old man and a hot, young woman. And looking around this room tonight, I see many of you agree." – Modern Family creator Steven Levitan
Sending VoteClick to Vote17%"Note to self: Hold the trophy like it's The Lion King baby." – Jimmy Kimmel, quoting Emmy nominee Jimmy Fallon's prepared acceptance speech to the audience
Sending VoteClick to Vote10%"And if he were here tonight, I think he would say, 'But why the makeup?'" – Outstanding supporting actor winner Ty Burrell, pondering what his late father would say about his Emmy win
Sending VoteClick to Vote28%"A lot of people are very curious why I'm a lesbian. Ladies and gentleman, the cast of Entourage." – Emmy host Jane Lynch, jokingly pinning her sexuality on the Emmy presenters of the testosterone-driven HBO show
- Tonight is the premiere of Descendants, Disney Channel's original movie about the kids of Disney villains. Will you be tuning in?
- One Direction just released their first post-Zayn single, "Drag Me Down." What do you think of the new track?
- It's opening weekend at the box office for some sure-to-be summer hits! Which one are you going to see?
- The lineup for the 2015 IHeartRadio Music Festival has just been released! Which artist do you want to see most?
- Zayn Malik just signed a solo record deal with RCA Records. Are you happy to see him move forward with his solo career?
- MTV's Scream has just been renewed for a second season! Do you watch the show?
- Netflix just announced new details about its upcoming original shows! Which one are you most looking forward to watching?
- Today is actress Lori Loughlin's 51st birthday! Which of her past TV roles is your favorite?
- Austin Mahone channels The Office in his new music video for "Dirty Work." Do you like the concept?
- Bea Miller's debut album Not An Apology just dropped last Friday. What's your favorite song off of it?